On 22nd February for one day only, senior-level delegates from industry-leading food and drink manufacturers and retailers will unite at The Preventing Food Fraud Conference - Ensuring Integrity. Here’s your chance to be part of it! We have a variety of speaking, exhibiting and one-to-one meeting packages available: download the partnership and exhibition brochure here.
Book Your Exhibition Stand & Two Delegate Passes For £2,699. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call us now on +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email email@example.com or download the partnership and exhibition brochure here.
- 'Well organised and informative.' 3M
- 'Excellent venue. Great Value. Very helpful reps on the day.' ParTech
- 'Good Delegates. Pleasant Venue.' OZO Innovations
- 'Very informative and well attended.' Camfil
- 'Worthwhile - good attendance. Excellent networking and thanks for the intros. Quality of big name attendees.' ParTech
‘Global Insight Conferences organised a very informative and interesting event. As an exhibitor, we found there were plenty of pre-event materials, the team were very helpful and they always answered our questions. The Food Safety Conference gave us a great opportunity to showcase our EQMS software, network and even catch up with some our customers.’ Qualsys
This Is Not A Room Filled With Solution Providers & Supply-Side Delegates, This Is The UK's Premier One-Day, Manufacturer & Retailer-Led Food Fraud Conference. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with senior food and drink technical, quality assurance and safety professionals. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by food and drink manufacturers and retailers, for food and drink manufacturers and retailers and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking identify and reduce threats and vulnerabilities with advanced risk assessments around fraud, contaminants and industry challenges...make sure you’re a part of it!
Who Attends? All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Job titles include: Director of Food Safety, Quality Director, Head of Technical and VP Quality.
Previous Speakers & Attendees Include:
Request the delegate list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience.
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download The Partnership & Exhibition Brochure Here.
For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.